Come in... we're all crazy here.

Hey there

Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm not going to discuss my many attempts at a blog.  Just know they're there.  

I like to think of myself as a generally positive person, and so I need a place to exhaust negativity in order to maintain my own balance.  So know this, this place is bound to have a lot of commentary.  

Jumping right in, I love the idea of rebuilding society from smaller terms.  Sort of regression in order to aid progress.  Unfortunately we and our predecessors have made quite a few mistakes and our community has gotten so large that a lot of things we may or may not want to change are fixed.  To make an exaggeration, how else can we "change the world" without blowing it up first.  The one thing that concerns me though is the affects of starting a small individual society anew.  

Assume that there is a blossoming sprout of a new society, something of a new country in fact but with less people.  How will that affect the others surrounding?  How will that affect the world as a whole?  Isn't that just allowing another revenue for population to our already over-populated world?  Or would it instead create more balance.  

Thoughts on this to come... (aka, my blister from a burn just popped and i'm somewhat concerned.)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment